Sunday, May 12, 2013

Berries and Trees

Last post before Boston and Maine pictures (I still need to edit them... trying not to be overwhelmed by the volume!). :) Friday the girls and I decided to try taking the ferry to go strawberry picking. The crop was low this year so when I saw that the farm was open we took advantage of it! Evelyn loved it... she continues to take after little Sal again this year and ate everything she picked. When we went up to pay she had 3 strawberries still in her basket (not sure if she picked them herself or if they made their way there from my basket ;)). By the time I was done paying her basket was empty. :) I put Gracie on my back, an arrangement she was NOT thrilled with and led to a quick exit from the field, but once she was out of the carrier she was happy to enjoy the results of my labor and the ferry ride. ;)
IMG_4293.JPG IMG_4294.JPG
How did my little girl get tall enough to see over the edge of the ferry balcony!!IMG_4296.JPG IMG_4298.JPG IMG_4301.JPG
Yesterday we spent the morning in CW and at the Farmer's Market. Much to Evie's delight we ran into our neighbor Lily. You can tell how delighted she is to get to pose with Lily for a picture in the garden. :)
photo 1.JPG
Next we made our way to the climbing tree - One of E's favorite spots in all of Williamsburg. When we were in Maine she actually asked if we could go home so that we could go to the climbing tree. You can see how pleased she is with climbing the 3-4 feet to get to this seat. :)
photo 2.JPG
Now on to editing Boston pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment