
It's our family's tradition to get our Christmas tree and decorate our house the day after Thanksgiving. So after the outlets we headed over to... LOWES! I know, it's not as glamorous as going out and cutting down our own, but there isn't a place you can do that close to us and Lowes as the size and the price range we look for.
Evelyn and I search for the perfect one:

Well, she really slept and Nathan and I searched:

And here's the one!

And the amazing Daddy tying it on top of our car:

We of course had to decorate the tree and the whole house as soon as we got home. Poor Evie was so tired that she slept through the whole thing, even her introduction to Nathan's all-time favorite ornament - GUMBY! He's practically the same size as her!

Once Evelyn did wake up we got some pics of her with the tree sitting in her bumbo! She's so small she actually sorta fits in the bumbo because the back of the bumbo is high enough to hold up her head. While these pics are cute and funny, I think we'll wait a few more months to really start using the bumbo. ;)
First of all, very proud of the black Friday shopping! :) Second of all, did you just say that you are already back to your normal size again? Pretty sure you just had Evelyn three weeks ago, those are some awesome genes my friend. We had several conversations about what it would be like to be pregnant, short and petite. You have proven our theories wrong! :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very impressive Gumby ornament. And I love the disclaimers about the bumbo seat. ;)
ReplyDelete