Monday, September 23, 2013

Cousin Time!

Last month we got to see ALL my family between us making a trip up to Pennsylvania other coming down here from Ohio. We hadn't seen everyone since Easter so it was great to catch up and spend time together. First was our trip up to Lancaster. We used to go up to visit Chris and Kate, now it's to visit Lana and Drew... oh and Aunt Katie, Aunt Kate, and Uncle Chris too. ;) Alana and Evelyn had a great time playing dress up - I very rarely saw them in their regular clothes, and all the kids had a great time in Chris and Kate's great basement, exploring the pet store, playing on the play ground and going to Aunt Katie's.
Partner's in Crime...early morning cheerios in their new matching Cinderella nightgowns.IMG_0016.JPGIMG_3863.JPG IMG_0012.JPG
Baby Belle was not as into dressing up as big Belle. :)IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0051.JPG
It ended up raining part of the time we were there so we went to the pet store to explore. The kids loved it!
IMG_0030.JPGIMG_3884.JPGIMG_0038.JPG
And then the mall... the Apple store and arcade were the biggest hits for the kids. ;) IMG_3887.JPGIMG_3888.JPG
"Ummmm... I'm actually not a baby anymore guys..." ;)
IMG_3876.JPG IMG_3881.JPG   Party in the basement
IMG_3890.JPG
And hugs before rest time
IMG_3894.JPG
At Aunt Katie's park!
IMG_3921.JPG IMG_3927.JPG IMG_3901.JPG
Aunt Katie is the coolest!
IMG_3896.JPG IMG_3953.JPG IMG_3938.JPG
Thanks for letting us come visit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love it!!!!!!! I love Gracie's face when Evie is "holding" her;). Also I cracked up at Drew's face when he was standing over Gracie on the couch=).

    ReplyDelete