Monday, May 14, 2012

More Strawberries :)

We few weekends ago we went strawberry picking... again. :) The berries were just too delicious! This time, however, I was prepared when it came to dressing Evie. ;)IMG_2817.JPG
We headed across the ferry again, this time with Nathan and his parents. :) One of Nathan's coworkers was also on the ferry and had brought bread to feed to the seagulls. She shared some with us, much to Evie's delight.
IMG_2807.JPG IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2809.JPG IMG_2812.JPG
Evie once again had a great time, but took after Sal in the number of berries she put into our basket vs. the number that she took out. :)IMG_2814.JPG IMG_2818.JPG
Eventually we all filled our baskets.IMG_2819.JPG IMG_2820.JPG
We made some delicious freezer jam with our berries this time (inspired my Mom Mortier :)). We're thoroughly enjoying it, but it won't last long at the rate we're going through it. :)
Evie and I can't wait to check out the farm's blueberry patch in a few more weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little girl, and can't wait to see her when she is a big sister:).
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete