Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fireworks, pt 2

I realized I never followed up with the promised Grand Illumination pictures. Evie has recently switched to one really long nap a day which I love, but I've also taken to napping during that time, so my productivity hasn't increased as I'd wished. :) Here are some more firework experience pictures though.
Our favorite place to watch the fireworks is behind the Capitol. I love to see how the fireworks light up the buildings, trees and sky. They also do some special fireworks just at the Capitol.
Here's Evie bundled up for the walk down! It was actually *quite* warm that evening, however, so many of the layers were shed by the time the fireworks started.
photo-1.jpg
IMG_2217.JPG IMG_2220.JPG IMG_2231.JPG IMG_2234.JPG IMG_2237.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Great pics of the fireworks! Hum...maybe we should come for Grand Illumination...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I think you should... and in July... ;)

    ReplyDelete