1. Going on field trips to cool places like the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier in Petersburg, VA. I even got to see my first cannon and walk around on my first real battle field. This was a really great museum. Very balanced in its perspective on the war and the brave men who fought. When I'm older and don't have to sleep through half of our visit, I think I would like to go back again.


2. I love sneezing. I do it an awful lot and rarely just one sneeze at a time - usually I sneeze in sets of 3 or 4.

3. Toys! I'm am getting much more excited about toys lately. Here I am with my favorite rattle - thanks Alana!

Here I am trying out my Johnny Jump Up. I didn't quite get it...

4. I love reading these days. I definitely have my favorite books too like Brown Bear Brown Bear, Goodnight Moon, Where's Baby's Belly Button, Poems for the Very Young, and Spot. Mommy is still working with me on longer books like Cactus Hotel and Madeline. We read lots of books every day.

5. Daddy! Daddy is just the greatest. I get so excited whenever he comes home. He plays with me lots and never gets tired of holding me so I can stand up.


6. I have so many good friends that I love to hang out with. Here I am with my friend David. He is only 2 months older than me but much much bigger as you can see. Most of my little friends are boys right now - David, James, Calvin, Jackson, Connor, Joshua... I can't wait for Addie to be born soon (maybe even today!! :)) so I can have another little girl to play with!

I have some big friends too. Here are my big friends Amy and Kate Hutchison. I can't wait until I can eat cupcake after cupcake like Amy did at the Super Bowl party... ;)


7. I don't exactly *love* tummy time as you can see, I usually pout...

...but Daddy and Mommy are working with me so I can get better at it.


Today I actually even enjoyed it for a little while!

8. Ever since I was little (since I'm so big now at 3 months) I have loved my bath time. It is the highlight of my day on the days that I get to have one! I'm even learning how to splash a bit on my own! Mommy always snuggles me afterwards so I stay nice and warm.


9. Grandma bought me these cute lamb slippers when they were in France with Mom and Dad a few years ago. She says she has been waiting for me to arrive so I can wear them. I sure do love how soft and cute they are (even though I refused to smile for the picture).

10. I also like bright, flashing things called TVs. I don't get to see them often, but when I do I'm mesmerized. I loved watching the Super Bowl with Daddy. Go Packers!!

Even when Daddy's not watching, I still love to watch all the flashing colors and shapes!

11. The best thing that happened this week was Mommy officially quitting her job. I got to go in with her on Monday to hang out with all her work friends and help her clear out her cubicle. She says she'll miss her friends, but she'd miss me even more if she went back! I'm glad she's staying home with me. :) (and so is she!!!!!!!) Here is a picture of Mommy's old office.

I'm still getting used to life, sometimes I am a little bit in shock...

...but I'm learning more and more every day and love exploring new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment