
Since Dad wanted Mom's opinion on decorating his new office and since I hadn't met everyone in the office yet, we got to go visit him for lunch last week! I screamed the WHOLE way over there. I think I made mom nervous! However, I was very chill and happy the whole time we were actually in the office. :)
I really like Daddy's new office, especially the french doors!

Since these pictures were taken, Daddy got a new desk, credenza, and book shelves. He's also hung some of his pictures and diplomas. Someday maybe I'll get to go back and see it all finished.
My favorite room of all was the file room as you can tell by my face.

The lobby is also very nice:

Thanks for letting me come visit, Daddy!

Hey, that guy looks like real lawyer! Except for the darling pink bundle he's toting...
ReplyDelete